Friday, August 9, 2013

Animal Jam Diamond Gift Cards?

Hey Jammers, I was looking through the AJ Gift Cards section and noticed a picture of gift cards specially for diamonds!
Hmm, I also noticed some new retailers the Diamond Card may be available at!


(Highlighted in red) There's only a Rite Aid and CVS where I am right now, I'll check and see! One of my relitives lives in another state, maybe there's a shop near him that has one. If I get one, I'll tell you guys the details! (How much the cards cost, the diamond amount, if it comes with membership, ect.)

That's all for this very short post, bye guys!

1 comment:

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.