Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Artwork Got In Jammer Central!

Hey guys, just an exciting notice.. I got my art in Jammer Central! :D
I opened the plaque though :P Here's how its icon appears in my den! It looks like a golden paintbrush and golden palette (did I spell that correctly?)


Lastly, the exact artwork that was chosen by Animal Jam HQ themselves!


That's all, I couldn't find the update so I posted about this :P Bye!
Today's featured jammer is Bluestar196! She's a great friend to hang out with, and will always be! :)

3 comments:

  1. AJpaleggs (Not Signed In)August 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM

    Thanks Cream Puff! :) I did it in the Art Studio, so I suggest you use that to have your artwork reviewed quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.