Friday, July 19, 2013

Friendship Bracelets and Memory

Hey Jammers, today's epic item is the NONMEMBER Friendship Bracelet! It comes in light blue, purple, light pink, light orange, white, brown, olive-green, and red. Sorry for the choppy picture, my computer memory is almost filled and I have no idea what to do about it /).-
 There's also a post on the Daily Explorer about Cosmo and the Koalas. I'm predicting the kangaroos+new land will come next week on Thursday.


Guys, this is kind of serious.. do any of you know how to "delete" pictures from your computer, or are there any other Windows files I could put pictures in? If I can't figure out how I might not be able to post pictures.. which would kind of ruin AJS. A little help? Well, that's all, bye Jamjams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.