Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sorry, I'm on VACA!

Hey Jammers, sorry I missed two full days of posting, I'm on vacation! Some reason Blogger won't work with the hotel Wifi, so I had to run into a store and ask them to use theirs T_T
I still will be on Animal Jam, so don't worry! Except I can't actually post for 3 weeks. By the way, the new land is probably coming tomorrow, and I'll post with what I think it will be when I can go into this store again .3. That's all, bye Jammers! Also, check my Youtube, AJpaleggs Jamaa! (Can't post signature since this horrible Wifi thing =-=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.