Thursday, July 4, 2013

Snakes Of Freedom

Hey Jammers! Today's new summer carnival freedom plushies are the Freedom Snakes! Be sure to buy the tall and small! ^-^
The first nonmember large plushie! On note, I'm pretty sure the Freedom Butterfly Plushies and Freedom Duck Plushies will come out, according to this little stand!
Anyways, I might change the blog background just for today. I was planning on making it these colorful, bursting fireworks!
Just to fit for the 4th of July, or in other countries, Freedom Day! Lastly, a post on the Daily Explorer speaking of this Freedom Day!
That's all for today, bye Jammers! I also have been thinking of adding a poll asking if I should keep the fireworks, only if it fits for the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.