Friday, July 5, 2013

Suns, Rubies, and August Secrets....

Hey Jammers, today's new Summer Carnival item is the Epic Sun Hat! It's almost hollagraphic, it can look creepy and cute at the same time.
On the Daily Explorer, there's a post about the Ruby Birthstone! Almost my birthday, can't wait for August! ^-^! Should I host a party for August 15th?
Oh, I forgot, my real life party is on August 15th, so I might not be on the 14th and 15th. The party will have to be earlier! I also have a wedding to attend to this month, very busy summer! Well, that's all for today, bye guys!  I'll keep the fireworks background up until my AJ birthday party, then I'll replace it with a clip from the birthday party!


1 comment:

  1. someone who agrees it looks cute and creepy at the same time XD

    ReplyDelete

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.