Monday, June 17, 2013

Daily Explorer and Rare Pink Sofas

Hey Jammers! Animal Jam glitched, so I had to reload, and I couldn't stand the endless loading, so here's all the updates I could find before it glitched. First, another rare furniture item, the Rare Pink Sofa. The funny thing is this sofa is purple ^_^
Lastly, two posts on the Daily Explorer about Buddies and the Rare Item Monday.




That's all for today, bye Jammers! ; 3
The second look for "Dress Up, Anyone?" has won! The look will be on my main animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.