Sunday, June 30, 2013

Puppies, Pets, and Videos

Hey Jammers! Today's new items are in the Summer Carnival, the Freedom Puppy plushies! I checked the Freedom Party to find nothing new, too.
I also noticed that all of the pets in the Diamond Shop are now on sale, 3 gems a pet!
Lastly, a post on the Daily Explorer about Videos in Jamaa! On note, I won diamonds in the Daily Spin today. If you get triple, you get 3 diamonds. Now I have 14 ^.^
That's all for today, bye Jammers, and be sure to enter my giveaway in the post "Giveaway and Hummingbirds"!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.