Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pageviews and Green Painted Pots

Hey Jammers, today's new item is just what I guessed, the Green Painted Pot! Sorry guys, I think Coral Corners is coming back in Jam Mart Furniture. I kind of survive on my den betas, but I guess AJHQ has different ideas...
A post on the Daily Explorer about More Adventures To Come... not sure, did I post that yesterday? Maybe, maybe not.
Lastly, I almost have 700 pageviews. I'm really thankful for all of you guys out there, and I might host something special like a giveaway or party when we get 1,000. I remember at first I was too embarrassed of showing how many pageviews I had, because I only had about 4, but now I think I should add that gadget. Thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meow. Nyan Cat's here, and Nyan Cat wishes you follow these simple rules!
1. Don't spam! Nyan Cat deletes all the spam, so why bother? :P
2. If you hate or cuss, Nyan Cat deletes that too!
3. Give Nyan Cat your waffles so no one gets hurt. (^-3-^)
4. If you like pancakes, copy and paste this in your comment: Më pëlqen pancakes. That's I like pancakes in Albanian.